Individuals interested in the areas of epidemiology, economics, the outcomes of therapeutic interventions and other related fields are invited to join the Canadian Association for Population Therapeutics as a member.
We serve as a national association for the advancement, exchange and application of new knowledge among leading researchers, educators, practitioners, government and patients with a shared interest in the use, economics and outcomes of medicinal drugs and other therapeutic interventions in populations.
Our annual membership fees are $50.00 for individuals and $25.00 for students enrolled in full-time post-graduate or graduate studies. Corporate membership options are available by contacting the Secretariat office for details.
- Eligibility for nomination to the Board of Directors
- Ability to vote in election processes
- Optional participation in committees or special advisory panels
- Opportunities to become actively involved in knowledge translation efforts
- Online access to The Journal of Population Therapeutics and Clinical Pharmacology