- Students are invited to submit an abstract to the annual scientific conference, or leverage existing work by submitting a previously unpublished encore abstract.
- Students with an accepted abstract will receive complimentary registration to the annual conference.
- All accepted abstracts are published in the Journal of Population Therapeutics & Clinical Pharmacology
- The Dr. E. Keith Borden awards recognize students with the outstanding oral and poster presentation. (available only to students with and accepted abstract)
- The CAPT-ACTP Speaker Series webinars feature diverse and engaging presenters from government, pharmacoepidemiology, academia, research and more.
- Student members network with researchers, policy makers, thought leaders, industry and other disciplines during our annual conference, as well as engage with fellow academia colleagues and peers during student networking activities.
- Students with an accepted abstract are eligible to apply for a Student Bursary to offset travel costs.