“Driving Health Innovation: Harnessing the Power and Value of Real-World Evidence”
October 21-22, 2019
101 College Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 1L7
Join us as we discuss:
- Privacy and data sharing and access
- Innovative ways to use data/Big Data applications to health
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning in data
- mHealth/Wearable technology: what is it telling us?
- Linking RCTs to RWE/D on phase 4 trials
- RWE to inform reimbursement
- RWE to drive policy change
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Opportunity to connect with leaders in health policy, government, pharmaceutical industry, contract research organizations, students, patient advocates and academia.
- Share your research as an oral or poster presentation and have it published in Journal of Population Therapeutics & Clinical Pharmacology
We look forward to welcoming you to the event which attracts approximately 200 attendees from across Canada and features 70+ contributed oral and poster presentations, as well as a compelling line-up of invited speakers addressing key issues.
Abstract submission opens May 1, 2019 and closes June 30, 2019
Registration opens July 1, 2019