“Evidence in a Time of Crisis”
October 25-27, 2021
- Closing the gaps to timely patient access
- CAR-T- RWE generations and impact on HTA
- Patient Support Programs (PSP) and Rare Disease: Utilization of RWE in Strategy
- New Methods in Lifecycle HTA to Manage Uncertainty
- Whose perspective, modeling in a time of crisis– What has the pandemic taught us?
- Day 1 Keynote – Dr. Gerald Batist and MJ DeCoteau, Executive Director of Rethink Breast Cancer – The Impact of COVID on Cancer Care.
Bio. MJ DeCoteau & Dr. Batist
- Day 2 Keynote – Dr. Lorne.Tyrrell – Vaccine selection: decision making in real-time during a pandemic. Bio, Dr. Tyrrell
12 of the top ranked abstracts will be presented on days 1 & 2
All accepted abstract will be published post conference in The Journal of Population Therapeutics & Clinical Pharmacology www.jptcp.com
Posters presentations from our 2021 conference can be accessed via our online poster gallery here
CAPT-ACTP gratefully acknowledges our 2021 partners:
AstraZeneca Canada Inc
Gilead Sciences Canada Inc.
IHE Institute of Health Economics
Amgen Canada Inc.
J.L. Glennie Consulting Inc.
HOPE Research Centre