Welcome to the Student Membership Program
CAPT offers student members an interactive and engaging environment to highlight their research, increase their profile, and further build their network. Recently, we introduced a dedicated student section on our website for students and trainees to learn about the benefits of membership, view available resources, and explore avenues to become more involved with our association
In September 2020, CAPT launched our Fall/Winter pan-Canadian student membership drive. Working closely with academic CAPT Champions, we are actively promoting the value and benefits of student membership, available with an annual membership fee of $25, to undergraduate and graduate students in universities across Canada.
We encourage you to explore current student program offerings, as well as check our archived materials to see how we engaged or profiled students in past events. As our student program continues to evolve, we invite all eligible students to become part of our thriving CAPT community today with a new or renewed student membership
Become a Student Member
- Student membership may be purchased for $25, and membership is for 1 year from the time of purchase
- Student memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- View the benefits of Student Membership, and when you are ready, join or renew your student membership
Student Membership Eligibility
- Student membership is open to those enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies at a Canadian University
- Download our Student Membership Program; 2020 Student Brochure; Benefits of Student Membership for further information
- Join Now
- CAPT-ACTP has an elected Student Representative on the Board of Directors, this is a two (2) year term. This position provides guidance and leadership to the organization, with a focus on helping us grow our Student Membership Program.
Coming in 2021
- Our membership program will support students who wish to further develop their skills, explore career paths and engage in life-long learning at any stage of their academic studies or professional career.
- Our career development page will support students seeking opportunities or internships as well as helping those hoping to reach candidates from across the country.